A personal automobile or motorcycle policy provides the following coverages:
Collision Coverage - to pay for damage to your car if you hit another car or object.
Comprehensive Coverage - if your car is stolen or damaged by causes other than collision, such as fire, theft, vandalism, wind, flood, etc.
Liability Insurance - to protect you from costs related to bodily injury or property damage, if you’re responsible for an accident.
Bodily injury - bodily harm, sickness or disease, including death that results of an accident.
Property damage - physical injury to or destruction of tangible property.
Medical Payments - covering payments for medical services for you, your family or your passengers, if you’re hurt in a car accident. (Or as a pedestrian.)
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorists - to pay for damages caused by a driver with inadequate or no insurance.
Extended Transportation Expenses - to pay for a rental car or other transportation (such as a bus or taxi) while your car is being repaired as a result of a covered loss.
Auto Loan and Lease Protection - to pay an outstanding balance of your car loan or lease in excess of the vehicle's value if your car is totally destroyed.
Many of these coverages are elected coverages, which means you may choose not to include them on your policy
Insurance designed to provide more protection for you and your most important assets.
A Homeowners policy protects the following:
2. Detached Structures: garage, shed, etc
3. Personal Property: appliances, clothing, furniture, etc
4. Loss of Use: for additional living expenses incurred when your home is uninhabitable
5. Personal Liability: protection against a claim or lawsuit in which someone or their property is damaged in which you could be liable
There are other available coverages under a Homeowners policy designed to provide more protection for you and your investment (ex: water back up, identity fraud, personal injury).
Similar to Homeowners Insurance, this policy protects your belongings while you are renting a house or apartment.
1. Personal Property: appliances, clothing, furniture, etc
2. Loss of Use: for additional living expenses incurred when your home is uninhabitable
3. Personal Liability: protection against a claim or lawsuit in which someone or their property is damaged in which you could be liable.
There are numerous coverages that can be added to the policy.
Comprehensive Packages for all your business needs:
- Business Owners Package (BOP)
- General Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Commercial Auto
- Commercial Umbrella
We offer a thorough review of your current policies. If you currently don't have life insurance our agents will do a complete evaluation of you and your family's needs. Some of the products we offer are:
- Index Universal Life
- Guaranteed Issue
- Whole Life
Fill out the form to the right or call us at 757-622-6450 for a Free quote